Handpainted push pins now available

Jan 23, 2011


Here's the complete set- yeah!  I finished the last two of the six designs a few days ago.  The trickiest part of this whole project actually involved the packaging.   This afternoon, after playing around with some ideas, I decided that little jewelry boxes would best protect the pins in shipping. 

There are only five sets available (that was all I could make with the number of wood markers I had).  I might make more if I buy another batch of wood pieces, but I'm going to focus on some other projects for now. 

To see my Etsy listing, go here

3 comments:

Charissa said...

Too cool for school. Beautiful work as always!

HomeCollection. said...

yes, congrats for this work!

nesting.emily said...

Cathy these are so beautiful! I am planning to buy a cork board so I can justify buying a set!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...