Affordable Art Finds, Week Seven

Dec 21, 2009

We're in week seven of the eight week Affordable Art series.  I've had a lot of fun the last couple of months searching for original art work priced at $75 or less. Here are a few more pieces to add to the growing list.

1.  Sweet little birdies handmade by Stephanie Congdon Barnes ($65 each).  I wish I could say that they were available, but everything sells out in her shop at a speedy rate (like one hour!).  She should be uploading new products in a few weeks; updates on new collections are posted on her blog here


 
2.  I love little bowls, and I want to add this one to my collection.  Silkscreened and handdrawn by Megan Bogonovich ($20).



3.  I've always wanted to learn how to use wax in art.  Here are a couple of original encaustic pieces found on Etsy.


Original Encaustic- no 63., Michele Bosak, $70.


Liquid Skies, Ali Herrmann, $40.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...