Animal portraits by Sharon Montrose

Mar 17, 2010

These animal portraits were taken by Los Angeles based photographer Sharon Montrose who has an uncanny ability to make you fall in love with animals.  Many of her pictures are of animals that are typically found in the wild.  I have to say that I'm totally smitten with the baby porcupine!  I have already named him Charlie. 

Dogs are also a popular subject in Montrose's photography, and she does such an amazing job capturing their personalities.  Here are a few of my favorites.



I laughed out loud when I saw the photo of the poodle!  Montrose's dog portraits are truly amusing and you can see more on her website.  She also sells prints of her work in her Animal Print Shop and Etsy.

1 comments:

Kate - Art Hound said...

Oh my god, I love these! They are so beautiful and modern and not at all cheesy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...