I am in the I AM show

Nov 4, 2010

I'm thrilled to be one of the participating artists in the launch of the I AM show.  I AM, which is an online exhibition and a physical gallery in Austria, is the brainchild of artist Mareike Auer.  A couple of months ago, Mareike invited me to be part of the first exhibition, and I've been busy ever since working on some pieces for the show.  There are a total of seven works that I will be shipping off to Austria, including this embroidery piece, Opus, that I finally finished.


Here's a look at the other six works.

Daydream, arctic explorer, Eclipse

Inspired, Pods, Seasons

There are a total of 23 artists participating in the December show, including Ana Raimundo, Jessica BellCendrine Rovini, and fellow Portland artist, Lisa Golightly.  For a peek of some of the fabulous art in the I AM show, go here.  

5 comments:

sj said...

how very very exciting!
congratulations!

helicopter6 said...

Your works are looking sensational. Hope it all goes exceptionally well for you - looks like you'll be in pretty great company!

katie d. said...

Cathy! That's amazing! Congratulations! Also, I'm not surprised. You're a super talented artist.

Mareike Auer said...

thanks so much cathy for your great post! and best wishes from Austria :) let the show begin...

Jessica Bell said...

Hi Cathy, thank you for the link! I'm so pleased to be in your company for this show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...