Apr 1, 2011




For Spring Break, I was able to escape to the beach for one day.  It was rainy, windy, and cold, but still so beautiful.  That's the Oregon coast for you.  

In the brief moment we tolerated the brisk weather, I managed to snap a few pictures with my new (used) camera.  I wanted a more portable digital camera to stash in my bag at all times.  And, as much as I love my iphone, sometimes it just doesn't cut it when there's a prime photo op. 

I look forward to putting the new camera to good use and sharing more photos with you! 

7 comments:

resolute twig said...

beautiful photos! I love our coast :)

Mimii said...

This pics are just amazing !

Anonymous said...

Your photos are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!! -Colleen

Nicole | Blue Bicicletta said...

oh, these photos are expansive just like the sea. Just beautiful!

Marion said...

Beautiful Cannon beach
i miss it so much..

Bhumi said...

Hi
I am an avoid reader of your blog and think your work is awesome.. I ame so inspired by all the beautiful art strom potland that I am visiting during the labor day wekend. I was wondering if you could reveal the location of these beautiful photo s... Would love to see this beach myself..thanks

Cathy said...

Hi Bhumi, the beach is Cannon Beach, and that's Haystack Rock in the top photo. It's about a 80 min. drive from Portland to Cannon Beach.

Hope you have a wonderful stay here!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...