My latest painting and an art sale!

May 9, 2011


This new wood panel work started out as an ocean-themed piece.  About an hour into painting, I didn't like the direction I was going.  So, it sat by my ark desk for two weeks before I picked it up again.  This time, I was envisioning a mountain and forest- not surprised.

The new piece is for an art show coming up this summer.  Although I'll be focusing most of my creative energy on the show the next several weeks, I am still committed to adding new original pieces to my Etsy shop every week.  Also, to celebrate the launch of my new website, I'm throwing on art sale in my Etsy shop!  Everything, including original work, is an additional 15% off.  All you have to do is enter ILOVEART at checkout.

1 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful work! I'm so glad to have found your blog.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...