new projects in the works

Aug 24, 2012


Working from home, I often get sidetracked with house projects.  This week, I painted the living room, dining room, and my daughter's room a nice milky white color (Yolo Colorhouse Imagine 04 to be exact).  Nothing like a new coat of paint to freshen things up a bit.  And, by the looks of it, I think we got the cat's approval. 


I really should be working on some paintings, but I've been focusing on a few new project ideas, including some glass magnets, art pendants, and a mini book of my creative works.  It's taking a bit of time to flesh out the details, but things are slowly coming along.  I'm hoping to upload a magnet set and a couple of necklaces to my Etsy shop within the week. 

2 comments:

emmel-prutsemieke said...

I would like to see more of your mini book

Katie said...

I too would like to see more of your book, it looks beautifuL! The pendants are a great idea. I feel like I'm on the brink of some creative goodness too - off to make some crochet creations now :)
Katie. xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...