hello london!

Nov 7, 2012

I'm excited to announce that my art will be part of a group show at a new London gallery called Lilk.  For the last few weeks, I've been working on new originals for the show.  The three paintings are on paper and are a bit larger than my usual works on paper.  Here's a look at the finished pieces.

Autumn Sun, 15 x 20 inches

left: Black Forest, right: Timberline, both 11.75 x 16.5 inches



I've uploaded a couple of work in progress pics on instagram.  If you live in the London area, I'd love for you to check out the show at Lilk.  The group show runs from December 3 - 9, with the late night event planned for Thursday, December 6.  For those who live outside of London, my new works will also be available for viewing and purchase on Lilk's website.


3 comments:

Jennifer Allison said...

just lovely. and...CONGRATS!!!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Congrats!!! :)

That is awesome :) T.

Carmen said...

Congratulations, the paintings are great.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...