Fashion Shoot for A Fortes Design

Oct 3, 2009

This morning I'm shooting A Fortes Design's spring 2010 collection, which is being showcased in Portland Fashion Week next Sunday the 11th.  It's supposed to rain sometime today, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for two hours of dry weather.

I will post some pictures from the shoot later today . . .

(hours later)

It was definitely a little chilly outside, but at least the rain clouds stayed away. Here are some pics from the shoot.


And then pics you won't see in the catalog:



There were lots of dogs at the park this morning.  And mishaps (or should I say missteps) are inevitable when you're looking through a viewfinder and not watching below.  

 
The faithful boyfriend who hauled all the outfits to the park on his bike.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...