Affordable Art Finds, Week Two

Nov 16, 2009

I'm in week two of my Affordable Art Finds series, and I'm already finding it to be quite challenging.  My task- to find original art that is under $75.  Maybe I'm finding it difficult because I'm basically compiling my own Christmas list.  There are, after all, a gazillion works online, but only a select few that I would actually display in my home.  So, without further ado, here are three more original art works that I think are truly beautiful and would gladly receive as a Christmas gift if anyone remotely related to me is reading this.

1.  Handbuilt and painted Tea Bowl by Aida Dirse.  Unique exterior texture.  4 in. across, 3 in. high, $72. Available at Rare Device.



2. Heather Smith Jones, a daffodil for you, graphite, watercolor, acrylic on paper, 4 in. x 5 in., $40.


3.  Matt Shapoff, Victoriana Floral Cyanotype Print, 8 in. x 6 in., $26. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...