Bev Hisey's wool rugs, art for the floors

Nov 1, 2009



It's hard to believe that these images are not paintings but floor rugs.  These wool rugs are part of Bev Hisey's new hand knotted carpet collection. Based in Toronto, Bev Hisey has been designing and making products for the modern home for two decades.

I have been a fan of Bev's signature die-cut creations and patterned rugs for a few years now.  The new "In the Woods" rug series is an unexpected direction, but one that has completely won me over.  I love how it essentially is art on the floor, and it's functional! My favorite is the one in neutral tones shown above.  It would go perfect in my living room with my taupe Danish sofa and olive green walls. 


  photos: www.bevhisey.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...