Time to get organized

Jan 10, 2010

We're ten days into the new year, and I have yet to pick up a new calendar.  While browsing online, I found a few great candidates.  Some of them are marked down already, so I guess good things do happen to people who wait. 



I can't help but stare at these portraits.  But I guess it's only fair since they're staring back at me.  Love this calendar from Be Happy Now on etsy.


Rachael Hetzel's lovely tear-away calendar was inspired by her grandmother's china collection. 



Beautiful polaroids by photographer Alicia Bock.




A sweet bird print on a linen/cotton fabric.  Perfect for the cottage kitchen.  Designed by TokyoManhattan.


Illustrated wall calendar from the talented Jen Oaks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...