Aug 9, 2010
Thursday, August 12: Charissa
Friday, August 13: Katie
Saturday, August 14: flyhoof
Sunday, August 15: Annmarie
Monday, August 16: Richelle
Thanks to all for participating in the first swap-a-thon!
To celebrate new art prints that I've added to my shop, I thought I'd run a giveaway- well, more like a swapaway. The idea behind the swap-a-thon is to swap my art for something you made or have. To enter the swap-a-thon, all you have to do is leave a comment below listing the item(s) you would exchange for one of my art prints. (Please keep the value of your item under $15.) On Thursday at noon (PST), I'll randomly choose a winner who will in turn choose the next swap (i.e winner). By the end of the swap-a-thon, there would be a total of five swaps.
Still confused? Let me give you an example. Say Suzie leaves me a comment saying that she'll exchange some handmade wrapping paper for my art print Eureka. On Thursday, random.org chooses her listing as the winner of the first swap. I'll announce Suzie as a winner on the blog as well as notify her via email. Suzie emails me back her mailing address and her choice for my next swap. The next winner's name will then be posted on the blog and emailed. And this cycle will continue until there are five determined swaps.
Below are the art prints you can choose from. For more information on each print, go here.
Some things to keep in mind:
1. You can only leave one comment and be chosen once. Comments will be accepted until the last name is announced.
2. Make sure I can get a hold of you! It's best if your name is linked to an email address. If you don't feel comfortable adding your email address in the comment box, then make sure you check back every day starting Thursday to see if your name was picked.
3 If you are a winner, but don't get back to me within 24 hours with your choice for my next swap, I will go ahead and randomly choose the next winner.
4. Winning swaps will be listed each day for five days starting this Thursday, August 12th at 12 pm (PST).
5. I am willing to mail art to any location if you are willing to pay for postage to Portland, Oregon.
6. I would like to do a follow-up post on what I receive in the swap-a-thon, so by entering your name, you are giving me permission to feature your item(s) on my blog.
7. The swap is for my art prints only. The suggested swap item must be equal or less in value than the art print.
8. Comments may be moderated due to length or content.
Okay, enough talkin' - let's start swappin'!
UPDATE: It looks like comments with links are not posting. For now, please just use the title or general description of your product in the comment. Thanks!