my week

Nov 28, 2011


thanksgiving day in salem, oregon ::
i learned a new word- spatchcock
my husband says it sounds intrusive
it means to butterfly poultry so that it cooks faster


after four weeks of climbing up and down a ladder or crouching on the floor,
my "tattooing" of the prana store is now done
it was a wonderful experience and i am so thankful to have worked with a company 
that cares about how their products are made and the people involved


i've started including friendship pins with orders:
one with every order thru the end of 2011
just a reminder that my calendar sale ends tomorrow!


check out my latest interview on artists who blog
thanks stephanie!

1 comments:

Susie Lubell said...

I just read your interview and came straight over. your work is magnificent. wonderful.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...