things i'm fond of today

Nov 28, 2011


drifting in the depths, tiel seivl-keevers [brisbane, australia]


paintings by michelle breton [melbourne, australia]


tussle by melissa castrillon [cambridge, england]



ceramic vessels by shino takeda  [brooklyn, ny]

I had this idea of recording my sketchbook via video.  Then I came across this video that artist adriana lozano [buenos aires, argentina] uploaded onto her flickr last week.



Adriana's sketchbook reads like a book.  Did you notice how the drawings continue onto the next page?  This is another project I have been wanting to do but just haven't had the time to work on . . .  one day.

To see other videos of adriana lozano's wonderful work, go here.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Oooh, I'm loving that first piece...and that video is such a great idea! I hope you do that , one day -- it'd be cool to see your sketchbook!

Nicole | Blue Bicicletta said...

so many beautiful pieces, and that sketchbook is amazing. I love how she fills the page from edge to edge.

chrisartist said...

Hello I came across your lovely blog on the "artists who blog" site. Your work is beautiful. I'm inspired by your work from home ethic. I need to get into my studio more.
I will follow your blog. X
Chris

Cathy said...

Welcome Chris! Thanks for reading.

Cathy

india flint said...

loved that sketchbook clip, thanks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...