Another photo shoot with fabulous fashion line A Fortes Design

Jan 16, 2010

Janessa Bautista is the creative brains and hands behind clothing line A Fortes Design.  Her clothes are easy to wear and beautifully constructed.  She designs each style herself and uses only natural fibers like wool and hemp.  I have a couple of pieces from her line and get compliments all the time when I'm wearing them.

A few months ago, I shot A Fortes' spring/summer '10 collection in Portland, and I had a lot of fun working with Janessa and the model.  This morning, the three of us got together again for a photo shoot of the winter '10 collection that Janessa just completed.  Considering it has been raining nonstop for the last few days, I was very thankful for a two hour break during the shoot. 

Here are a few of my favorite shots from today.

2 comments:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Fun pieces! I love the muted colors and the green top looks so comfy. Beautiful work Cathy!

Cathy said...

Thanks, Annie! I love the green top, too! I'm also eying the tote in the third picture (which Janessa made). Lovely piece.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...