Aug 25, 2010
A couple of weeks ago, I ran a swap-a-thon on the blog. In exchange for a handmade or found item, I was offering one of my art prints. I ended up swapping with five readers, including one from England! Here's a look at my new goodies.
1. Recycled felt circle garland by Katie. Adorns the girls' space perfectly. Now they're ready to throw a tea party!
2. Handspun yarn (merino wool and tencel) by flyhoof. Absolutely beautiful. I love the mix of colors, and it's so soft.
3. Handmade dish towels by Annmarie. Not only did Annmarie sew the towels, but she made her own stamps to use in the design. Love it!
4. Handmade gift card holder by Charissa. Brilliant idea! And it's so cute, I don't know if I want to gift it to someone.
5. Vintage Austrian napkin holders from Richelle. Couldn't resist these in Richelle's Etsy shop. The designs are so sweet, and they look great on my red dining room table.
Thanks again to everyone who participated! I had such a blast with the swap-a-thon, I'm actually thinking of making it a biannual event. I've penciled in early February for the next one!